Aqua C. Nixon

Aqua C. Nixon

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The More You Know...

If you're reading this blog then most of you know that I started my company, Charmzworld LLC, to provide positive images & promote self-esteem in young girls.  Over the years I've spoken with many girls & women as well.  I discovered that a lot of women were never encouraged to have a positive view of themselves when they were girls.  I had one woman tell me that she had to learn it on her own and that she wished someone would have sat her down and had the "Love Yourself" conversation with her, it would have saved her years of heartache.

I've realized that some people may not even know that they have self-esteem issues. They may wonder why they feel unhappy.  So I decided to share this article called,  "11 Low Self Esteem Signs and How to Overcome Them"  I found it on website called Self Esteem School.

If you know that this doesn't apply to you, pass it on.  I just may help someone else.  As the old adage says, "You don't know what you don't know." You can read about it here: Low Self-Esteem Signs












     

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!!
    I believe that it is our responsibility to let our daughters and children know how perfect and good enough they are. We must be their soft place to fall.

    ReplyDelete